Chill Out Time Childcare aim to:
- Provide a happy, safe, and warm environment where all children and their families feel welcome.
- Create a child-centred setting where the children and young people are encouraged to make decisions.
- Value children’s free time to be their time, allowing fun and freely chosen play.
- Facilitate the children to plan play and access play opportunities.
- Support the children in developing responsibility for themselves and their actions.
- Value individuality.
- Provide inclusive play opportunities
- Work in partnership with parents and carers
- Evaluate and reflect on our work to ensure that the needs of all children and parents/carers are met.
We will work in partnership with parents and carers by:
- Welcoming views and concerns about the service we provide.
- Responding to views and concerns.
- Keeping parents informed of our policies and procedures.
- Sharing and discussing their child’s achievements, whilst also sharing and discussing any difficulties that may arise.
- Encouraging parents/carers to participate in the planning and delivery of our service.
Our services are committed to providing:
- Care and play opportunities that take into account the safety of the children
- Resources for the children to plan their own play opportunities.
- Play opportunities that promote the child’s development, self esteem and confidence.
- A staff team that is experienced and well trained, approachable and supportive towards children’s needs and the needs of their family.
- Services that will follow legislation to date, for example, The Children Act 2004, 2006, Early Years Ofsted, Every Child Matters.
- An environment where every child and their family are not discriminated against, regardless of any background.