Our after school club staff collect the children directly from designated points in the school and the children are signed over to us by school staff members for safety and security.
In after school club we find that the children like to be outside and to PLAY!!
- We encourage the children to be outdoors and have access to fresh air and exercise!
- We encourage children to experience the outdoors in all weathers!
- We encourage children to have a broad range of experiences, whilst taking into account their needs and wishes!
We provide refreshments of water/milk and fruit upon arrival to after school club, and we provide a healthy snack at approximately 4:30pm/5:00pm for the children.
The children are involved in the planning of our menus, although we had to sadly say no when they requested McDonalds and Dominos pizza!!! Children’s dietary needs are taken into account when planning our menus.
Children also access a range of play/activities indoors as well as outdoors in our out of school clubs.
The children like to play with construction and have imaginary play!
- We provide lots of loose parts as well as toys so children can be creative.
- We provide malleable materials for children to make their own models with.
- We also provide lots of opportunities for glue, sticking, drawing and designing!
PLEASE CONTACT OUR SITES DIRECTLY TO ARRANGE A VISIT AND TO REGISTER YOUR CHILDREN.